出國最重要的就是品嚐異國美食了啦!但是看到菜單卻不知道要點甚麼?

只能比手畫腳嗎?趕快來看看這篇,輕鬆學起餐廳英文用語,背也要背起來喔!

Restaurant001.jpg   Restaurant002.jpg

線上免費檢測英文程度://www.comp.com.tw/edm/2014/toeic


【 點餐基本會話 】        

WaiterHere are your menus. Would you like to order? 這是菜單,請問要點餐了嗎?        

              May I take your order? 可以點餐了嗎?        

CustomerI need a few more minutes.我需要幾分鐘        

WaiterOK. Take your time. 好的,慢慢來。        

CustomerExcuse me, we’re ready to order. 不好意思,我們可以點餐了。        

WaiterAre you ready to order? 可以點餐了嗎?        

CustomerYes. I’d like the steak, please.可以,我要一份牛排,謝謝        

                   Hmm, lets see…. How large is the house salad? 我看一下。招牌沙拉一份多大?        

WaiterNot too big. It’s served in a small bowl. The other salads, like the chicken or crab salad, are much larger.        

             沒有很大,是用小碗裝的。其他像是雞肉或螃蟹沙拉就比較大份。        

CustomerI see. The house salad will be fine.        

                  What’s today’s special? 今天的特餐是什麼?        

                  What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖        

                   I'd like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物        

                  What do you recommend? 你推薦什麼菜?        

                  What are your specialties? 餐廳的招牌菜是什麼?        

WaiterOur seafood rice is pretty good我們的海鮮飯不錯的。        

               I recommend the rosemary lamb chop. It is the signature dish here.        

              我推薦迷迭香煎羊小排,是這裡的招牌菜。        

CustomerI would like to order a seafood rice please.那我要點一份海鮮飯        

                   That sounds nice. OK. I'll have that. And also a baked lobster.        

                  聽起來不錯。好的,我就來一份,另外再點一份烤龍蝦。        

                   You know what, I’m sorry. On second thought, can I get the creamy Italian instead?        

                 等等,不好意思,我剛剛又想了一下,可以幫我改成 義大利奶油醬嗎?        

                   Do you have any vegetarian dishes? 你們有提供素食嗎        

WaiterYes. Vegetarian dishes have a green star next to their name. 有,旁邊有綠色星號的就是素食餐點。        

              What would you like to drink? Tea or coffee? 您想點什麼飲料茶或是咖啡?        

CustomerI'd like to have a cup of coffee. What's your special today?        

                 我想要喝杯咖啡,請問你們今天的特調是什麼?        

WaiterToday's special is Caramel Macchiato.今日特調咖啡是焦糖瑪奇朵。        

CustomerOkay, I'll go for a cup of Caramel Macchiato.好的,那請給我一杯焦糖瑪奇朵。        

WaiterIs there anything else you would like to order? 還需要再點些什麼嗎?        

CustomerCan you bring me a glass of water? And I need some napkins.可以給我一杯水和一些餐巾嗎?        

                   Could you wipe off the table for us, please?可以幫我們清理桌面嗎?        

                   Could we have another menu, please?可以再給我們一份菜單嗎?        

                   Can I see the dessert/wine menu?我可以看甜點/葡萄酒單嗎?        

                   No, that's all. Thanks.不用了,就這樣,謝謝。        

WaiterJust a minute.請稍等        

- - -        

後續結帳會話        

CustomerCould I get the rest of the dinner to go? 我可以將剩下的晚餐帶走嗎?        

                   Could you wrap this up for me?可以幫我打包嗎?        

WaiterSure. I'll be back in a second. 當然我馬上回來        

CustomerMay I have the check? (可否拿我的帳單給我)        

                   Check please (請結帳)        

WaiterIt’s $2, 500. Do you take credit cards? 總共2,500元。請問要刷卡嗎?        

             This is your bill for tonight. That's 900 NT dollars in total. How would you like to pay?
             
這是您今晚的帳單,總共是900元,請問要用什麼方式付款呢?
       

CustomerYes, we do. / I’m sorry. We only take cash.是的/不用了,我們只有現金。        

                  In cash.付現。        

WaiterPlease sign here.  Thanks very much. / Here’s your change.請在這裡簽名,謝謝。/零錢找您。        

              Here is your change and receipt. Thank you very much.這是您的零錢和發票。非常感謝您。        

CustomerThank you. / Keep the change.謝謝。/零錢留著吧        

                   You're welcome!不客氣!        

WaiterWe are glad to have you here tonight, and we hope to see you again soon.        

             很高興您今天的光臨,希望很快再見到您。        


查閱更多生活英文會話://video.comp.com.tw/article.aspx